- We do Rudrabhishek puja once.
- We do Rudrabhishek puja for 8 Days
- We do Rudrabhishek puja daily for 30 days
Refund Policy: If you are not satisfied with your puja for any reason then simply ask for the refund and we will send you 100% money back. No question asked.
- Any person who is in great fear, fear of death. He should perform Rudrabhishek
- If you are suffering from evil effects of certain planets occupying unfavorable positions.
- If you are facing imminent difficulties.
- If your enemies are bothering you.
- If a person suffering from an incurable disease
- If someone not having progeny.
- If someone wants to attain all-around prosperity. Attainment of a son, grandson, wealth, grain, Dharma, Artha, Kama, and Moksha and freedom from death.
It depends on which puja you decide to offer, we offer pujas other than Rudrabhishekam also . We guarantee that the puja will be done by highly qualified people in that particular field like a Vaidika puja will be done by only qualified Veda Pathi.
You decide to offer puja and you book puja with us. In sign up process we collect all the necessary information and we call you to collect more information and confirm your booking. When you book the puja after Sign up you can mention your Sankalp and we will offer your puja with that Sankalp. If you have booked Puja and we have accepted it then It is our Guarantee that it will be done.
As per Sastra if we perform puja with the Sankalpa of the benefit of some other person then it also works as the person performing puja himself. We can take the example of a person who is in a hospital, and we perform Mahamritunjaya for his good health, and he gets the benefit of this. The main deciding factor is with what Sankalpa we offer the Puja, and Lord knows everything.
Live telecast of this will be available via facebook live where you can see the Sankalpa and participate in it. You can see daily online. You will receive prasad via courier.
We are a group of Vaidika Brahmins who are well versed in Veda, Vedanta and karmkandam. Acharya Rajesh Benjwal, who is guiding this whole project, has studied Veda Vedanta in Arhsa Vidya Gurukulam under Pujya Swami Dayanada Sarswati ji. He is the writer of the book “Tattvabodha” also. He is well versed in chanting Vaidika suktam and well versed in tantra tradition also. We have a group of Veda Pathi, Sastri and Acaryas who are well versed in karmkandam. They will perform the Puja ordered by devotees.
Why to choose us
- We keep in mind the Puja is performed with the traditional way, and we do not compromise with Sastriya method for the sake of comfort.
- We are already doing these Pujas from a long time with a very high percentage of success, the same we are now doing by reaching to you online.
- We keep in mind when it comes to chanting Veda mantra only our pandits who are well versed in Vaidika chanting perform that chanting to ensure the best result of that Puja.